Would you like to work for a company that sees and appreciates you as an individual? If yes, then welcome to Carrot Cars!
Our team seeks to expand; hence, we are looking for: a
- Night ControllerOperator
- Day Controller/Operator
- Driver Relations Manager
£10.65 – £15.00 per hour. Depending on experience and performance.
We are based in Canary Wharf, London, E14. You’ll be working in a safe and modern office environment.
The night shift will be 12h long. 6pm – 6am. 4 days on and 4 days off. The rest of the positions have rota according to the company’s needs.
- Overlooking the automated dispatch system’s algorithmic behaviour and overwriting the computer’s decisions when needed.
- Planning ahead of the next day’s bookings.
- Double-checking customer’s app bookings.
- Answering calls from our customers and drivers.
- Registering CRM entries about customer feedback.
- Replying to our 24/7 live email feed.
- Drinking the best coffee in town!
You must have previous (reasonable) experience as a controller or have worked before as a Private Hire Driver, with exceptionally good knowledge of London.
The candidate must have a pleasant and helpful natural character. Our team always looks out for each other; hence, only me-me attitude is absolutely no go!
Full training and support will be provided.
Reference checks will be carried out!
Carrot Cars is a small family-like business with a fun-loving team. We have been voted the best taxi service provider in London on numerous occasions, including the 2022 Prestige Awards. We only have achieved this because of our amazing drivers and office team. Check out our company reviews on Google, Trustpilot, etc.
If you’re interested in applying for this position, submit your application, and attach your CV below. Due to the usually high interest, we may not be able to reply to all applicants.