What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows our website and our app or a third-party to recognise you and make your next visit easier and our website and our app more useful to you.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies.
When you use and access our website and our app, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
The cookies that we use for our website and our app are in the following categories:
These cookies are required for the operation of our website and our app. They include cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website and our app, make a booking with Carrot Cars and make use of online billing services.
These enable us to recognise and count the number of visitors to our website and our app, and to see how visitors navigate and interact with our website when accessing it. We use the information we glean from this to improve the way our website and our app work, for example, by making sure that our most popular services and information can be found easily.
We use analytical / performance cookies to:
- Understand how people use our website and our app or so that we are able to provide you with the best possible customer experience;
- Measure performance of our website or app;
- Identify, understand and fix any errors / issues that occur;
- Identify any technologies we may need to implement in the future to maintain and improve the Carrot Cars website and our app;
- Test different versions of our website and our app;
- Track trends to help us plan for the future of our business.
These are used to recognise you when you return to our website and our app. Utilising these cookies enables us to provide you with a better customer journey through delivering personalised content for you, for example your favourite addresses.
We use functionality cookies:
- To save any preferences that you select;
- To make using the website easier by remembering certain information that you input or choices that you make so that you do not need to repeat this process.
- Targeting/commercial cookies
Targeting Advertising and Commercial Cookies
These cookies record your visit to the website, which pages you have viewed and the links you have followed. We use this information to make our website and any advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. This information may also be carefully shared with third parties for the purpose of channelling towards you advertising that is most likely to be relevant to your interests, based upon how you have used our website and our app.
Carrot Cars uses commercial cookies to:
- Enable us to track third-party website referrals to our website;
- Provide you with information on products and services that are more relevant to you when you visit our website.
The technical cookies Carrot Cars are essential for ensuring correct functionality of the site and for making sure that your interactions with our website and our app are secure.
- Enable the website to work;
- Help keep your details secure;
- Enable you to digitally book our services.
- Analytical / performance cookies
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.
What are your Choices Regarding Cookies
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.